Coconut oil is very gentle and nourishing for the skin, hair, lips and nails. It does wonders on dry ends and/or irritated skin. It is also rich in antioxidants.
A pure virgin coconut oil is not comedogenic; at the contrary it is antibacterial and can be beneficial for possible imperfections.
Like all oils, coconut oil is a perfect make-up remover because its fatty acids can dissolve all makeup, even stubborn. Comparing to the make-up removers sold in store, the coconut oil does not burn the eyes.
Its large capacity of nutrition and its various properties mentioned above make it perfect to soothe psoriasis, eczema, etc…
☓ How to use? ☓
- To nourish: Apply directly to the skin, with clean hands
– After hair removal (shaving or waxing) apply to soothe the skin
– Apply to the hair like any other oil
– Soak on a cotton swab, apply very gently in the ear when itches
– To remove makeup: apply on the face and gently massage until all the makeup dissolves then rinse and wipe out with a washcloth or sponge
– Mixed with other ingredients to make a natural deodorant or cream
– etc …
Try it you and will love it! On The Roots Naturelle website you will find the coveted 100% Pure Coconut Oil (cocos nucifera) to add to to your daily hair and skin routine.